2ft 4-tube – 96 W (4 x 24W tubes included)
600 x 370 x 60 mm
A wider unit – will cover 2–4 standard propagators.
LightWave T5 lighting has proved to be a revelation for plant production. From propagation through to bloom there – now there is truly a fluorescent alternative for all stages of plant growth.
Light for living things
T5s used in propagation will produce even growth and bushiness with short internodes and thick stems. However, unlike other fluorescent lights they can be used throughout the growth cycle to produce mature plants of great quality.
The LightWave Advantage
- The perfect colour temperature for plants.
- Reduced heat output allows closer positioning to plants.
- Ideal for use in enclosed spaces – less heat build-up.
- T5 fluorescent tubes maintain lumen output longer and generally cost less than HID lamps.
- LightWave T5 fixtures take up minimal space and can hang vertically or horizontally.
- LightWave T5 will support both vegetative growth AND fruiting and flowering.